The courses offered include, inter alia:
- Administrative justice as an element of human rights protection
- Advocacy as a human rights protection tool of the civil society
- Analysis and management of public policies in the field of human rights
- Environmental human rights
- Human rights protection in criminal law
- Legal conflicts: prevention, removal and resolution
- Role of the European Court of Human Rights in enforcing human rights
- Rule of law.
Eligibility: full-time students admitted to master study at the Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the year of 2014.
Admission procedure. The applicant has to fill in application and submit:
(a) its hard copy to the Dean’s office and
The selection is based on prior academic performance. In case of interview set up the applicants will be notified via e-mail.
Successful candidates shall be informed by e-mail letters.