The courses offered include, inter alia:
- Analysis and management of public policies in legal practice
- Human rights protection at the European Court of Human Rights
- Legal consulting
- Legal practice in criminal law
- Legal practice in public law
- Legal studies in legal practice
- Legal writing
- Marketing aspects of legal practice.
Eligibility: full-time students admitted to master study at the Faculty of Law of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the year of 2013.
The selection is based on prior academic performance. In case of interview set up the applicants will be notified via e-mail.
Successful candidates shall be informed by e-mail letters.